Our fees are very competitive and one of the few available in the market. Let us ship your goods in our bi-weekly containers! This is how it works:
- We consolidate furniture, machinery, households, personal items, frozen goods… You name it! Do your shopping anywhere in the US, any store, any product and bring it to us!
- You can have your goods delivered to our warehouse in Hollywood, FL or, if your prefer, we can arrange to have your cargo picked up from Florida or the Atlanta area.
- Once the product gets in our warehouse we will arrange space in our next available container.
- Your freight cost will be calculated by weight or volume of the product, whichever greater. Please contact our Export Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (954) 925-6775 to find out about our competitive fees. Also bear in mind that certain products are subject to additional excise and duty fees at destination.
- For custom purposes, it is necessary that we ask you to submit an official invoice with product description, quantity shipped, dollar amount and country of origin of the goods. Customs is very strict and lack of information will delay your shipment.
- We will handle all the paperwork and customs clearance for you. Once the merchandise is released from customs you have the option of picking it up yourself at port or have it delivered at your premises. Please contact our Sales Representative in the island to find out about our delivery fees.
Make Niagara your consolidator to ship to the islands!
OTHER CARIBBEAN & CENTRAL AMERICAN DESTINATIONS
Niagara has the ability to load containers in its facilities with easy access to the Port of Miami and Port Everglades. Our broad customer base include accounts in areas such as Barbados, Bahamas, Cayman Islands, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Tortola, Trinidad and Tobago and Central America.
If you are located in any of these areas above and would like to work with us, we have a couple of options to offer you:
LCL Orders with Niagara’s Freight Fowarder — If you would like to order our products and would also like us to handle the shipment on less than full container load basis, we can do that for you! Contact us and we will be glad to get you a quote. WE will take care of your paperwork for and get the goods delivered at destination if that is your wish.
LCL Orders with your Freight Forwarder — If, on the other hand, you already work with a freight forwarder in South Florida, we will deliver your orders at its premises with our trucks on our regular daily routes. Please see our Delivery section to determine your delivery schedule and deadline to place your order. We recommend your confirm your logistics with our Export Customer Service Rep.
Please refer to our Order Processing page to learn about how to become a our customer and how to process your orders.